Finding the Best Candidiate for the Job
The ability to find the gem in the pool of qualified applicants can be challenging for any hiring manager. Westaff's sophisticated and thorough assessment program, Talent Trak®, allows us to do just that. It's a valuable, time-and-money-saving tool that zeros in on candidates with the highest potential.
Talent Trak consists of more than a dozen sets of behavioral and skills assessments (more than 550 altogether) that evaluate personality, experience and skills via an impartial, scientific method of analysis.
Assessing the Best
Westaff always assesses its potential associates, reviewing their work experience, evaluating their skills and checking their references before they ever reach your office. Our Talent Trak program takes the process several steps further with these tools:
- Behavioral Interviewing – focuses on candidate's past behavior as a predictor of future behavior and performance.
- Behavioral Assessment – combines personality, experience, thinking ability and problem solving skills to give accurate performance predictions.
- Skills Assessment – checks for a specific set of skills for certain occupations or to verify the depth of a candidate's knowledge in a key area.
- Targeted Skills Assessment – checks for specific positions in clerical, technical or industrial occupations, as well as specialized niches such as call centers or finance.
State of the Art Methodology
- Huge Selection – With more than 550 individual assessments, this system is the quickest, most cost-effective way to thoroughly evaluate skills and behavior.
- Versatile Delivery – Candidates can take the assessment using the Internet. A Web browser and Internet connection will provide access to the full range of options.
- Data Analysis Tools – You can arrange with your Westaff representative to view the assessment results in the method you prefer, whether you want question-by-question analysis or to compare different groups.
Our assessments have a proven track record in providing accurate performance predictions based on the candidate's personality, history and problem-solving ability.